Alive and well!

Hi, everyone - no time for blogging!  We are all alive, though, and things are going well - just busy :) Here are some photos of recent events!

Cider donuts and pumpkins = North Country Fall

Everybody loves donuts!


Maya makes me take photos of every. single. flower. we ever walk by.

We spend a lot of time eating snacks in the back of our truck, apparently...?

It froze with a vengeance and the tomatillos weren't ripe, but I picked them anyway.

Making tomatillo salsa!

This is husband's speciality :)

I went on a business trip and husband sent me this photo of
waking the babies in the morning :)
 
Welcome to the Great Gray Growout, 2018-2020.  I'm never dyeing my hair again, and I hope to have it completely natural by my 40th birthday.  It's going to take that long to grow it out!  This is the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy

The Two Week Wait