Infection update

Well, it doesn't appear to be "traditional" mastitis since I don't yet feel like dying. I have a mild fever (99.6), but I also have a head cold so I'm not sure that means much. I certainly don't feel like I have the flu, I'm just regular "new baby tired" and want a nap.

Thus, I'm proceeding as if it's simply a plugged duct (albeit a deep one). Annika screamed at me from her bouncy chair while I took my second scorching shower of the day and now we're nursing in every positioni can manage with a newborn (that part is way easier with a toddler, sigh). Verdict? Definitely still red and sore.


Tonight husband teaches until 10pm and I have both girls to myself for the first extended period. Wish me luck! Things will go better if this one takes a nice nap now....


Someone outgrew her first clothing item!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait