Some quick photos while I'm on my computer!

Well, we successfully survived another Wednesday night when husband teaches and doesn't get home until 10pm.  I won't say the house is clean or the dishes were done upon his arrival home, but both girls were clean, fed, and asleep by 10.  I call that a win!

The beginning of tummy time!

She's more tolerant of it than Maya was.

Awww, sisters :)

Another baby with *such* long eyelashes!

It's finally been a little warmer so that we can go out!  Then again, yesterday was much colder again and I went to go pick Maya up from school in the car, and it wouldn't start.  So we walked again, but I was too stressed out to get a selfie....

Again, a three week old who needs a haircut :)  I love that there are some things that are so similar about the two girls!

I'm pretty sure that this is a hemangioma, early stage.  Will photo-document and keep you posted. 

Here it is in context - below her belly button (which is rarer), but on her trunk.  Suboptimally positioned at her diaper line, will be hard to keep clean/uninfected, I worry.  Note: looks kind of like a butterfly at this stage!

Me, participating in a conference call yesterday - I've been working pretty well, all things considered!  Reviewing manuscripts, finishing drafts, "participating" in meetings.  I'm even giving a departmental seminar in Florida in a couple weeks!

She is awfully cute, isn't she :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

Professor mommy