We're having a baby!


We have safely returned from Australia, and surprise - I’m pregnant with baby #1!  I will try to post a few photos from the trip sometime soon, and I’ve also written a bunch of blog posts about what early pregnancy has been like so far, so that I have some record of it later on.  I’ll post them gradually over the next couple weeks or so, and hopefully keep writing more!

Here are two cute photos from the trip - husband with a blue-tongued skink and me feeding a baby red kangaroo.  So fun!



Comments

  1. Baby #1, is it? I hope you've mentioned to your husband that you have such big plans. Also, you may want to see how things go with the first before committing to a second. You might find you have a perfect child that can never be matched by any siblings (my parents had that problem with me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should read the next post to see how excited I feel about repeating the pregnancy experience anytime soon :oP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait