Family movie night :)

We have not returned to any even semblance of our (new) normal yet - so don't let this idyllic scene fool you - but this is our first family portrait as a party of four :)

I know that I've fallen behind in posting, not because I feel obligation to you readers, but because I've often wondered over the last few years why there aren't more posts from Maya's first few weeks. Well, it's been a sea of visiting grandparents and not enough sleep, which means I'm always tired with little time for quiet reflection. I still haven't written the birth story yet! Anyway, I will try to sneak in a few more posts (or at least more photos) over this final week that my parents are in town. They have been SUCH A HUGE HELP, I don't know how to properly thank them :)

Also, tomorrow my new iPhone arrives, so that will help with photos and videos as well. This old iPhone 5 is seriously on its last legs....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait