Squirrels and hiccups

Just in time for Halloween yesterday, *this* happened.

Yup.

I thought about dripping some red nail polish around the edges of the hole to scare the trick-or-treaters - which would have been hilarious - but I was wholly unable to find my stash of nail polish since I never use it.  Husband said that by the time he came home (I had pre-warned him about the carnage on the porch), the squirrel was guarding the pumpkin so fiercely that it kind of scared him.  They are voracious little beasts!

When I lived in Arizona, we had javelina that would eat the pumpkins, but they were smart enough to simply come in the night to do it - and they ate them much faster (and more cleanly)!

But for our sweet Halloween treat, the baby had her first set of hiccups last night while we were passing out candy to the neighborhood kids.  It was *kind of* adorable :)

Tonight is our three year wedding anniversary, so we are going out for a fancy dinner.  I'll take and post some photos if I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy

The Two Week Wait