Adorable baby clothes from Korea

While I mostly take a practical approach to clothing my baby, the one area in which I splurge is when I find cute owl stuff. This adorable shirt was like $6 on Amazon, and I just couldn't resist! It shipped direct from Seoul and I couldn't wait to see it on her. We woke to a cold and rainy morning, so today was the day!

I did, in fact, recognize before ordering that my baby is not built like a cute Asian baby, so I ordered in a 24 month size for my fat 8 month old. Husband, who dresses her in the mornings, complained the whole time that he couldn't even get it over her head. I made it happen, but...well, see for yourself. Somehow the belly makes it even more adorable - she's my little Buddha!



It is still *such* a cute shirt, though!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy

The Two Week Wait