A quick update

My good friend Mark has let me know that I am way behind on my blogging, so here's a quick update!  We are alive, but busy.  Husband is in the UK this week giving a ton of talks all over England, so Maya and I are on our own.  I do not know how single parents do it all the time, it's exhausting!

Oh, and we have another cold.  Again.

I have Maya's 11 month update coming up in just a week, so I don't want to steal too much thunder from that, but Maya is picking up words and signs quite quickly now.  New signs of the past two weeks are dog, hat, bath (finally!), and gorilla (we have a book with chest-thumping gorillas, so this one happened by accident).  Shoe has gotten more correct now too, with two closed fists instead of one open and one closed (no idea why she was doing that?).  She's standing on her own (and can get there by herself from the floor, with nothing else to hang on to), but not walking.

Here are some recent photos!

Maya is *totally addicted* to putting on clothing - shoes, mittens, our clothes, anything.
Here, she models her mittens :)

It's freezing cold again, so we go to swimming lessons in the snowsuit

Standing on her own!


She's also obsessed with Abby's bed - just the perfect size :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy

The Two Week Wait