Out to eat

Spontaneously, the three of us went out for dinner for the first time tonight, since we walked through downtown on the way home from work - and there were no meltdowns!  Then, once we got home, I had some extra milk on hand from this morning (I'm trying to get an extra 3oz per day), so husband fed her a bottle, I pumped again, and now I'm enjoying a wonderful beer as I'm *done* with feedings for the evening.  What a perfect night, we should do this more often :)

Here are some photos, starting with a really sweet one that husband took of Maya and me the other morning.  My hair is a disaster, but I really love the composition on this one!


For the record, she's in a snowsuit because it's super cold again today, and Maya and I walked to campus and back.  She fell asleep on the walk to dinner, and there was no way that I was going to risk waking her up by getting the snowsuit off of her!  But she overheats if we leave her in it when indoors, hence the unzipping….



Comments

  1. It's tough to stay on top of the milk supply-- good for you for pumping early. I was jetlagged and confused before heading back to work, so had to frantically pump the dregs for 2 days, to get enough for Eli to eat on my first day back! I'm having trouble getting in the positive, as he always eats everything I pump the day before. So YES!! And yes to beers, too :). And dinner out-- that's huge!

    The first photo of you and Maya is gorgeous, I agree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

Attempting the impossible