March 1st

I only have a second to post - soooo much to do today and sooo cold (making everything harder to accomplish!!!) - but I wanted to mark a special day!  On March 1st, 2013, I took my very last birth control pill, full of hopeful excitement about what might come to pass - and feeling a slight bit of naughty danger, I must confess :)  Twenty days later, I was pregnant!

A very blurry, but happy, selfie taken last March 1st of me
holding my last BCP.  Well, last for 2013, anyway.

Here we are a full year later, and there's no way that I could ever have properly anticipated how different my life has become.  Happy changes, mind you, but changes nonetheless :)  Here's to another March 1st, this time spent cuddling with my two girls in a warm (but very unmade!) bed!

March 1, 2014 - Abby in the foreground camouflaging herself on the
dark blue blanket!

What shall next March 1st bring, I wonder...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy

The Two Week Wait