Maya's new favorite game

Recently, Maya has become obsessed with her role as "The Potty Language Police."  With Trump in power, we have seen an increase in the usage of potty language around our house, particularly the words "stupid," "idiot," and "crap" (and let me just say that I am not the #1 offender here).  I wanted to document for future reading that not only does Maya run after you screaming "Potty language!!!! PSHHHHHH!" as she freezes you with her powers, but that the best part of all is that she wants to spell potty language at you to skirt the rules.  Some of her gems:

Maya: "Mama, I know the worst potty language of all.  Are you ready?"
Me: "Sure, tell me the worst one."
Maya: "B-S-O-S-O."
Me: "Oh wow, that is so bad."
Maya: "Oh, I have an even worse one.  The worstest of all. M-A-O-S-O-X-Y-B-L-T."
Me: "Oh my goodness. That is worse."

...and this game could go on for like half an hour if I let it....

Stay tuned for the next Maya post - we have to tell you about Ralphie, Ruffie, and Roofie, the 3 naughty brothers who are lemurs that go on a new adventure every night, thanks to husband's most creative imagination and story telling skills (R-3 adventures fell to me to make up while husband was in Peru, and I didn't do nearly as good of a job!).  This should be documented for posterity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait