"How close?" contest!

I've been remiss in not posting the winner of the contest to see who could get closest to Maya's birthdate, weight, and height in 3D space.  Frankly, I simply never got around to plugging her real stats into the code I wrote while still pregnant!  Since it's a weekend, and husband is home on baby-yoga ball-bouncing duty for the morning, I decided to finish it up really quickly :)

Here's the plot showing everyone's relative position to Maya, who is represented by the red dot:

And here's the table showing how close people got, on a scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 would have been a perfect guess of all three metrics, and 10 was the furthest of any of the guesses):


What we can see from this is that 1) no one really got all that close, but nevertheless, 2) Grandma Lynn (Mütti) won!!  Congratulations!!! :)

Comments

  1. What this shows is that I know NOTHING about babies - Shocking, I know. I'd love to make some predictions about when she's three! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait