WE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!

For the very first time!!!  She went down ~8pm (maybe a bit later) and didn't get up until almost 6am!  Then, after nursing (from a very painful, swollen boob), she slept in my lap for another hour.

Who is this baby and what did the little nighttime trolls do with my real baby?

Now, I'm sure this won't be a super regular occurrence (yet), but on average, she is trending towards more nighttime sleep.  Good news all around!

I'm still not finished with the migration post - and it's not even long, I've just got a bunch of work stuff stacked up - so here are some more cute photos in the meantime :)

Getting ready for summer - need some sun protection!




Discovering grass



Squash and mango = lunch!


Bubbles!

I loooove Gymboree bubbles - they never pop!  Making "bubble forests"
never ceases to amuse me (or Abby, as it turns out).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait