What a strange and wondrous life I lead!

Here was my day at work yesterday: baby plus stuffed hawk, all in the name of science (we're doing some anti-predator behavioral trials.  With snakes, not with babies, for the record.).

My normal is not actually normal, I think.

Never mind the math on the white board.

Come on, Mom - you think this is way more fun than I think it is.

Two interesting things of note:
1) I signed baby up for swimming lessons today, so exciting!  She begins July 1.
2) Maya saw her first small flying bug yesterday.  I mean, there have been tons of flying bugs out for over a month now, but this is the first one that she actually, undeniably, saw.  Progress!

Husband is at a conference in Europe this week so Maya and I are rocking things solo, but here's a cute photo I took yesterday of morning fun time.  I love summer!

All three of my loves!

And baby boo this morning - it's true, her hair is nothing but wisps anymore:

In the super cute new clothes that Grandma Lynn got her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait