A "successful" trip to Florida!

As in, well, we didn't get eaten by any alligators.  Jury is still out, though, on whether or not giving a seminar at 6 weeks postpartum is brave or simply stupid.  I can't tell if I made a good impression or not...mostly I called us a "traveling circus" - which I think was an apt description.

We are home now, and my job in recovery is to go do a bunch of gross laundry :)  Enjoy photos in the meantime!

Florida is indeed way greener than the North Country :)

Yay, we found alligators!

They were all along the bank of the sink!

Cutest pic of husband and baby :)

ALL. THE. GATORS.

I caught an anole - and it was even a carolinensis and not a sagrei!

This is how Annika felt about the plane ride.

Moreover, Delta didn't have a changing table on *any* of our planes.  In 2017.

Our host gave us a UF hat for Annika :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy

The Two Week Wait