Photo dump

Because that's literally all I have time for...while nursing.  Will try to take some photos while in Florida as well - wish us luck while we're off to be insane!  Hopefully I don't bomb the seminar and the baby doesn't pick up the plague on the plane....

Don't I look tired?

Like 90% of my photos of Annika have her asleep - but that's just because
she's pretty fussy when she's awake (but getting better!)

My lap is full.

Abby likes sharing me approximately as much as Maya does.

My fat little angel :)

All of us went snake catching this weekend :)

Maya with two big sirtalis


Ribbon snakes!

Maybe I'm too obsessed with the eye color game, but it is SO FUN!

My serious baby.

Hemangioma status update, 5.5 weeks.

We are fighting baby acne (with breastmilk smeared all over
her face, mostly), but she is still so damn cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

41 Weeks

The Two Week Wait