41 Weeks

A place where no woman should ever have to go!  No, there is no baby yet.

We're off to see the midwife again now for more membrane stripping/non-stress test - I'll try to update afterwards.

Here are some photos from this weekend:

One of the many (fat) squirrels that inspired the cookies

Friday's "Ugly Sweater Party" - husband won, actually!

We got some snow this weekend, offering the opportunity to try to induce labor with....

....snow shoveling!  I did our house (front and back) and all of our neighbors' houses too.  Clearly didn't work, but was fun anyway.

Best part of the weekend - husband's parents came to visit, YAY!!  It was so great to see them :)  

Comments

  1. Not 41 weeks!! No woman SHOULD EVER have to go there. I thought the 5 days that P as overdue were the longest of my life.

    Also: Dan would never win the ugly sweater contest in Scotland. There would be no ugly sweater party-- everyone wears the UGLIEST XMAS SWEATERS EVER around, seriously. I mean, they're very serious about wearing these sweaters. Examples: 1) A picture of an elf body on the front, such that it looks like your head is the elf's head, 2) A christmas tree made out of moustaches (?!?)- a very popular choice, 3) a sweater that looks like a cupcake so that your head is popping out of the top of the frosting, and 4) a sweater knit in the pattern of Santa's jacket. People are REALLY wearing these, and they seem to think they look good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (by people, I mean college kids, businessmen, etc., not just daft old people or children!)

      Delete
  2. I tried to comment yesterday from my phone, but blogger ate it.

    Picturing these hideous sweaters in my mind has gone a long ways towards providing some humo(u)r in these long, dark days :) And actually, Dan shouldn't have won our contest either - there were some AWFUL sweaters there - but I think they felt terribly sorry for him and just wanted to give him some wine (the prize).

    I think the best sweater sounds like the elf one! ::shudder::

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy