More bump photos

To combat my impatience, I've decided to go to work tomorrow after my appointment with my midwife.  Really, it's probably for the best that I just continue working.  During this last week that I've been off of work, I've already made 8 HUGE freezer meals, baked muffins and banana bread and Christmas cookies (well, the latter two are happening today), and rearranged all the baby stuff about 10 times - I have nothing left to do except be neurotic.  I think I'll just work on some analyses for a paper tomorrow instead.

So in case I don't get to post the promised photos on the actual day tomorrow, here are a few photos from last night that we will consider the "40 week" bump photos.  Unfortunately, husband has not been available for co-posing at the exact moment the camera has been out recently, but I will try to remedy that shortly - in the meantime, enjoy! :)

With the Christmas stocking my aunt made for her.

Yep, I *really* look 40 weeks pregnant now.

Hanging out on the birth ball, as usual....

Mom and I made chicken parm last night - yeah, we're now so bored of waiting that we're making dishes we would only ever order from a restaurant because they're way too much work to do yourself!!

Comments

  1. You look great!
    Here's my vote: 7 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches. Are we also betting on a day? I then vote for December 15.
    I can't wait to see my dot on your 3D / fancy-R-code-derived graph! :)
    Looking forward to the birth story, and I hope it's not as 'funny' as the ones you posted (ha! they were hilarious, but probably not so much at the time they were happening...). Anyway, I hope that Dan doesn't get 'turned off of vagina'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary

Professor mommy

The Two Week Wait